Alaskan Large Bairdi Crab Legs & Claws
Bairdi crab are wild-caught and trapped in the northern Pacific Ocean in Alaska. Blast frozen without using the typical brine method, our crab legs taste sweeter than salty. With their gorgeous shell colour and delicious white meat, they offer a cost-effective option to similar-sized King Crab legs.
- Produced from select large Alaskan Bairdi Crab
- High graded individual IQF crab legs and claws
- 100% usable pieces
Source: USA / Packed in: USA
* Storage: up to 18 months from production date, frozen at -18C or lower. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days after thawing.
- Cioppinos, crab salads, crab cakes or,
- Simply serve with melted butter and garlic.