Prized for its firm yet mild tasting and slightly sweet meat, lingcod has been called lobster-like by chefs around the world. Our lingcod is incredibly versatile as a supporting player in fish stews, or as a stand-out main course on its own.
- Hook & line, frozen at sea, sustainable, BC caught
- No treatment for moisture retention or stabilization
- Skinless, boneless, vacuum packed
- Good source of lean protein and vitamin B-12
Source: Canada / Packed in: Canada
* Storage: up to 12 months from production date, frozen at -18C or lower. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days after thawing.
- Sauteed or roasted with herb butter
- Baked with sesame and ginger
- Grilled with five spices for Asian-inspired fish tacos