Steelhead Salmon Loins
Versatile, delicate, bright colour, this salmon is a gift to chefs across the country seeking reliability and versatility for a variety of popular dishes.
- Produced from orncorhyncus mykiss (steelhead)
- Skin on, pin bone out, scale off, no belly attached
- Excellent texture and premium red colour
- Sushi grade, vacuum packed loin
- High in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids
Source: Vietnam / Packed in: Canada
* Storage: up to 24 months from production date, frozen at -18C or lower. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days after thawing.
- Lemony salmon bowl with fresh herbs
- Grilled crispy, skin down, with sesame
- Roasted with salsa verde