Hokkaido scallop medallions wrapped in Canadian bacon
From the tiny island of Hokkaido to your specials menu. We started with premium-quality Japanese sea scallop medallions sourced in China and wrapped them in our applewood-smoked Canadian bacon. Either pan-roasted, sauteed, or grilled, these ocean jewels are both rich and delicate as popular appetizers.
- Convenience – can be cooked from frozen
- Versatility – serve as an appetizer, a small course, or as a luxurious addition to entrees
- Consistent quality, sizing and cost per piece control
- Rich and delicate flavour
Source: China / Packed in: Canada
* Storage: up to 24 months from production date, frozen at -18C or lower. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days after thawing.
- Enjoy seared with chili paste
- Grilled with lemony salsa verde